Kuunda 3D expands with 3D printing in Nairobi
Kuunda 3D has expanded and now offers high quality 3D printing in Nairobi.
Founded in 2015 in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania, Kuunda 3D began to serve the Nairobi market in early 2017. We have now established our headquarters in Nairobi, offering our clients a wide range of high quality services and products. Our 3D printing in Nairobi is done on Ultimaker 3D printers, including on the new Ultimaker 3 printer. This assures our customers of getting high quality FDM prints in a timely manner.
Our customers include:
- Architects & property developers
- Product designers (for rapid prototyping)
- Marketing & promotions
- Event managers
- Interior designers
- Consumers wanting unique items
See our gallery of prints here.
We also offer 3D design and 3D printing training and custom courses, so get in touch if your organization would like to host one.
We also sell 3D printers and filament
In addition to 3D printing, we also sell 3D printers and stock multiple colors and types of filament:
- 3D printers in stock – Ultimaker, which has been rated the #1 desktop 3D printer
- 3D filament in stock – PLA, ABS, PET, CPE, Nylon, PC, PVA, and Flex etc from Innofil3D, Ultimaker and ColorFabb
Where to find 3D printing in Nairobi
Our office is located in Town at Anniversary Towers, please call us to book an appointment for a demo or to get started on your own 3D printing project.