Are you a teacher? Are you curious how you could incorporate 3D printing into your curricula and lessons? Do you have a STEM mandate?
Join us for our FREE monthly Teacher Training at our Nairobi Anniversary Towers office.
– 3D printing demo on Ultimaker 2+ or Ultimaker 3 printers
– see samples of 3D printed items used in Education
– basic design and free design lesson plans for teachers
– how to prepare design files for 3D printing
– where to download designs
– access to Create Education lesson plans and resources
Courses are held on one Saturday morning per month. 2020 dates are:
– Saturday January 25th, 10am – 12pm
– Saturday February 15th, 10am – 12pm
– Saturday March 28, 10am – 12pm
– Saturday April 25, 10am – 12pm
– Saturday May 30, 10am – 12pm
– Saturday June 27, 10am – 12pm
Join for one or more classes!
NOTE: must provide proof that you are a teacher please
You may also like…