LaserBox Smart Desktop Laser Cutter
- Designed for education and creation
- Uses a high-resolution ultra-wide-angle camera
- Can auto-identify any official material
- Makes laser creation easy and fun
The LaserBox Smart Desktop Laser Cutter is specially designed for education and creation, LaserBox re-imagines and redefines laser operating performance by the use of a high-resolution ultra-wide-angle camera together with AI visual algorithm.
The machine can auto-identify any official material and then set up the cutting-engraving parameters accordingly. Being a revolutionary laser machine defining operation through hand-drawing, LaserBox makes laser creation easy and fun.
Contains several different parts like the work Platform, Tray, 5 MP ultra-wide-angle camera, Smart Smoke Purifier, Annular Light Button, and each one of them is important because it has two to three different tasks to do.
- Laser tube type and power: CO2 laser 40 W
- Z-axis height: 25 mm
- Max cutting speeds: 600 mm/sec
- Precision: 0.05 mm
- Max cutting thickness: 15 mm
- Autofocus: Material recognition autofocus/material set-up autofocus/visual autofocus
- Connection: WiFi, USB, internet
- Design software: PS, AI, CorelDRAW, AutoCAD, Solidworks, AutoDraw
- File formats: JPG, PNG, TIF, BMP, DXF, SVG, CR2
- Operating systems: Windows, macOS
- Material capability: Paper, corrugated paper, wood, acrylic, cloth, leather, base plate, ABS-based color board, PET, rubber, glass fiber, plastic, corian and other dozens of materials
- Firmware updates: Continuous performance optimizing with firmware updates
- Weight: 40 kg