Kuunda 3D offers high quality, fast, reliable 3D printing service in a wide range of sizes, resolutions, materials and colours. We print in Nairobi and can ship your print to anywhere in East Africa. For other locations, please get in touch so we can assist you in finding a local print service.
We've helped our clients by 3D printing:
- Architectural models
- Prototypes and final spare/replacement parts
- Art pieces and display items for special events and interior design
- Logos and keychains
- Customized jewellry & prototypes
- Customized mobile phone cases, cup holders, gifts
- And much more.....
3D Printing Pricing
Our printing prices are based on:
- Start-up fee for the print
- The size of the print (ie. how much material is used)
- The time it takes to print (prints vary from a few minutes to 30 hours or more!)
- The material (flexible filament has a higher price than regular PLA or ABS plastic)
- Any finishing required (sanding, assembly, etc.)
Kuunda 3D is the authorized warranty service provider for the products that we sell. We stock spare parts for our products and carry a number of generic 3D printer parts. Rest assured that when you buy a printer through us, you will have lifetime local support and service to keep you up and running.
Ultimaker 3D printers come with a 1 year manufacturer’s warranty in the original country of purchase. Purchase our Enhanced Service Plan to extend this warranty another 12 months. If you bought your printer elsewhere, we can still provide technical support and warranty service for a fee.
Watch how Heineken has revolutionized manufacturing with 3D printing
Engage with the Experts
Adopting a new technology can be a long and confusing process, sometimes with results not immediately apparent. Let the Kuunda 3D team ease the pain of this process through our consultancy and site scan services. We can help identify ways to integrate 3D printing into your business or industry, saving you time and money. We’d love to hear about your project and help you find solutions.
Contact us to learn how 3D printing can take your business to the next level.
Download Guide – How to successfully introduce 3D printing into your business.